Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 07-03-2014, 12:35 PM   #1
Makedon

Post to Multiple Facebook Pages at One Time

I know how hard is and time taking to manage and post to facebook pages all time

We have build an app with which can post and schedule status updates to multiple facebook pages at one time, post now or set the time/date to post in future

Repeat the status every number of days, weeks etc.

Auto delete posted status after the time you set (if post the same offer over and over again, so wont fill the page with same status)

Hide the posted status from wall ( will show to fans newsfeed only)

Target fans by gender or country

And some other usefull features, all app features are listed here: appstico.com/schedule-facebook-app/

Demo app here: demo-apps.net/app/
Makedon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
kangmasseo

i use aplication facebook " Gravity RSS" , but thank you for your share

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kangmasseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:48 PM   #3
chinomoreno

Will you not get banned from using this app??

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:31 AM   #4
erikko

I was wondering if Facebook will allow you to do that since they are strict with spam nowadays.

and
Here!
erikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:38 AM   #5
shashikant.1

no you will not every banned from using this app.
because every app was tested under the facebook. you can trust on it.

|
shashikant.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 10:07 PM   #6
ChristyMathew

Ah.. This is spamming. Using a tools to post is consider as a spam, this is too dangerous it may cause to ban your account.
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 03:49 PM   #7
Januar

Hello, Makedon!

I am interested in your app and would like to try it if it is good enough. But, the link is not loading any page. Please fix it, and let me know if you have fixed it.

Januar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:12 AM   #8
marvinsam

Great I'll try your app it sounds good

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:02 AM   #9
SerfIncorporate

Lightbulb multiple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedon View Post
I know how hard is and time taking to manage and post to facebook pages all time

We have build an app with which can post and schedule status updates to multiple facebook pages at one time, post now or set the time/date to post in future

Repeat the status every number of days, weeks etc.

Auto delete posted status after the time you set (if post the same offer over and over again, so wont fill the page with same status)

Hide the posted status from wall ( will show to fans newsfeed only)

Target fans by gender or country

And some other usefull features, all app features are listed here: appstico.com/schedule-facebook-app/

Demo app here: demo-apps.net/app/
Beneficial info 4 ItKrondotcom

- Information Technology, Automation, Mobile Development, Web Development, Custom Software Development, SerfCompany, AmazingCart
SerfIncorporate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:25 AM   #10
bidaddy

I know a lot of apps like you

|
|
bidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote