Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-01-2014, 05:12 AM   #1
clo@

Searching for cloud hosting

I would like to find all possible reliable hosts that can be good for getting cloud hosting.
What can you say about findmeacloud.com? Have you ever used them for searching cloud hosting?

What should I do?
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2014, 11:01 PM   #2
mastersite

I like http://panamaserver.com/. I believe they are one of the best providers here and over there. I doubt if you will be able to find something better.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:11 AM   #3
Infinite

I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be good to get cloud hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 01:09 PM   #4
omprakash9

there are many hosting companies you can get list of them from google search engine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 01:55 PM   #5
midynamics

AWS or Google. Look nowhere else.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- MENA's largest custom software development company.
midynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:16 PM   #6
ledtubelight

Searching for cloud hosting

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:18 PM   #7
ledtubelight

Cloud hosting is the latest form of hosting that has become extremely popular over the past few years. The main concept of cloud hosting is "Divide and Rule" – the resources required for maintaining your website are spread across more than one web server, and are rendered as per need basis.

Old 09-08-2014, 01:42 AM   #8
How?

Have you ever heard about Hostforweb.com?
They are really good for ordering feature-rich cloud web hosting deals. The code: AUTUMN30 gives 30% off the price on 1st order. I recommend them to anyone out there looking for an economical, reliable, and superior web hosting provider.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:42 PM   #9
nanoteck

I would recommend you having a look at http://panamaserver.com/offshore-dedicated-servers
They do not have discounts, but their prices are very good and I do believe with them you do not need any discounts.
nanoteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:52 PM   #10
ledtubelight

Cloud computing, or something being in the cloud, is an expression used to describe a variety of different types of computing concepts that involve a large number of computers connected through a real-time communication network such as the Internet.

Old 09-09-2014, 02:11 AM   #11
Grignard

I find ViUX.com to be a reliable cloud webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:39 AM   #12
ledtubelight

Cloud computing, or something being in the cloud, is an expression used to describe a variety of different types of computing concepts that involve a large number of computers connected through a real-time communication network such as the Internet.

Old 09-11-2014, 07:16 AM   #13
hiepvn81

Thông tin của cụ rất hữu ích, đánh dấu khi nào có time sẽ châm cứu kĩ hơn...
hiepvn81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:30 AM   #14
Edmund

I suggest you to rely on ViUX.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:49 AM   #15
Celsius

As I know a2hosting.com and nextpointhost.com provide quality cloud servers. They cost not much and have high uptime.
Compare their plans and choose the best one for your needs. Both are respectable.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote