Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 01-28-2014, 06:21 AM   #1
bobreynalds

Linkedin

While cultivating a Social Media Marketing Plan, has anyone incorporated Linkedin into their marketing strategy? I have taken a note of the growing number of groups on Linked in, many of which have hundreds if not thousands of group members. This seems like it would be an ideal setting for program growth and expansion and yet, I have not found nearly as much information or strategic practices as say, social media networks like Twitter or Facebook. Why is that?

Linkedin has been an excellent tool for businesses, myself included and in recent years I admit that before I do business with a new contact, I head on over to Linkedin and do a search on their name. While I'm on their page I look for things such as references and recommendations. What would be a good way to use Linkedin as a marketing tool? Would it be a good idea to open a group on Linkedin? It's seems like a great place to build out from, especially with their group option. What are your thoughts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobreynalds is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2014, 07:47 AM   #2
film103

We share our blog posts on LinkedIn. The LinkedIn interface is a little confusing to me, but I do see that people view our posts. I think it's a useful network for social media marketing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:13 AM   #3
KathleenCollins

Of course you can use LinkedIn to promote your company's blog posts. That way you reach out to more people professionally.

KathleenCollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:47 AM   #4
jhony117

I agree with you bobreynalds..
Thanks

|
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:16 PM   #5
GrowFast

Hey Guys,

Can you let me know how to use linkedin for marketing purpose an to build up the business.
GrowFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:51 PM   #6
atxvideo

I always share links to my blog posts on linkedin. I also update my status with press releases or interesting news. I look for linkedin groups that have similar interests and/or may need my company's services.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote