Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #1
ursimrankhanna

Did You Like Google + ?

Hello friends,

Did you like Google+ after launch ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
ursimrankhanna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2011, 12:19 AM   #2
signet

At the time of launch i didn't like but I like it.
signet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:50 AM   #3
cke15

I just joined google+ but i still don't use it much

l

l
cke15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:27 AM   #4
born_star16

Not really. It needs more modifications. Even the looks is not so great.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:07 AM   #5
jeresteem99

Yes, I like Google + so much. Besides its still part of Google.

- A *36 worksheet FREE to download!

|

jeresteem99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:11 AM   #6
Jerome15

i don't like it that much, i still prefer facebook

l

l
Jerome15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #7
IAMalfin

Still needs some improvement, but its nice.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:18 AM   #8
Conrad.McKee

yeh i like its features

Conrad.McKee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:59 PM   #9
hazelbrown

yeah its very cooooolll to use.
hazelbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:43 AM   #10
marksteve2011

At the very beginning, Google Plus attracted millions of users worldwide to explore and spend time in the new social media. But what I personally felt is that the conversion is lower than the number of users who have joined it. My real experience is that I have joined Google Plus in its trial version and I really felt happy that I was one among the few who had luckily entered in its trial version. It looked attractive, trendy and a light weight website to engage at the beginning. But as days passed , I was just seeing some users using it solemnly for ad purpose. I didn't find any feature that appeals more to me like Facebook. Eventhough the introduction was far good, i think Google Plus lags somewhere to acquire millions of hearts.

marksteve2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:34 AM   #11
prabhat

yes i like Google + because i like its features
prabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:50 AM   #12
monica85

I still like it and I think It will become better then Facebook at some point.
monica85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:22 AM   #13
mikejean

yes i like google+ but fcebook is better than google plus

mikejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #14
Traffic247

I like the idea behing the google + 1 because its lets users choose the site which they think is better.

Traffic247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:55 AM   #15
john5269

yes i like Google+ its have nice features
john5269 is offline   Reply With Quote