Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 10:38 PM   #121
rezaulhuq

Send a message via MSN to rezaulhuq Send a message via Yahoo to rezaulhuq
My best wishes to you all. I joined the community today. Enjoy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rezaulhuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:03 AM   #122
andersonsjohn

Hey all ..its john here.... happy to be a part of this forum..
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:19 AM   #123
madhuriarora

hey to all my friends i am very happy by using the services of this forums thanks for this .I am Madhuri
from Ludhiana and i want to enjoy the services of this forums related to sites.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:50 AM   #124
madhuriarora

Hii ti all my friends thanks for providing the list of rules about this forums its nice sharing.

|
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:49 AM   #125
narindersingh

Hello friends,

My name is Narinder Singh.

narindersingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #126
bridgette7

I am new today and ran into bad words but I have done nothing wrong in the posts so is there a place to find the bad words so I can make sure I am doing this right?

bridgette7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #127
bridgette7

Where do I find the bad words as I seem to keep running into this and I am pretty sure I am following the rules.

bridgette7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:37 AM   #128
tina2012

Mtk6573

Yes , thank you .I will follow the rule
tina2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:56 AM   #129
sabinasmith

Thanks for sharing.
sabinasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #130
salman300

hey
i am salman arshad
male
manager in marine group of industry

|
|
|
salman300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:59 AM   #131
petguru

hi i m pet guru running my on business. so if you got any problem about your pet dog you should visit my site. i hope it will help you.
petguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #132
france0121

Perfect introduction rules.

france0121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:15 AM   #133
jamesmil2011

Introduction

i am a James . I am working in itinfocube .

|
jamesmil2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #134
salman300

hey all i am new in this forum i found it very impressive . its look nice and informative.any ways i am manager in coca cola company .i have done MBA in supply chain managment.

|
|
|
salman300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #135
Aaron Abel

Yes, "people" do this. Yes, it sucks. Welcome to the wonderful, wacky world of Yahoo Answers. Quackwatch, btw, is one of the most biased websites I've ever read. This is not to say it's filled w/ total lies, but way too much of their info is slanted/tainted/biased, and they NEVER give you the stats for how many hundreds of thousands of people died from allopathic medicine and iatrogenic causes just in the US alone last year, nevermind in the past 50 years. It's over 900,000 last year ALONE. To give yourself some perspective, read Gary Null's websites or Andrew Weil's or even the Tufts University Newsletter for some perspective.

|
|
|
Aaron Abel is offline   Reply With Quote