Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-05-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
matthenry789

SEO Techniques

Not everyone has full knowledge about SEO. There are some experts who have been using SEO with very little knowledge and they don’t have any regrets. Fortunately, I have been learning SEO from a long time and aware of many techniques used in SEO. Self-Praising is not a good practice but it’s a fact that I am considered an SEO professional among my colleagues. When it comes to SEO, you need to consider many techniques like market analysis and White Hat SEO. Along with them, you can use social bookmarking, forum posting, link building and directory submission from time to time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
matthenry789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #2
ezestseo

Can you give me some suggestions for my website (which is present in my signature).

ezestseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:21 AM   #3
serena85

Yes very good advices but to this I will add the following: Do not give up SEO needs time to really show his benefits if done correctly.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #4
john321

seo-search engine has two type one is
1-one page
2-off page
i think both is important and without one we can not optimized a any site.

Body Armour | Safeguard Clothing
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:34 AM   #5
livinghere

in seo is there is always something new to learn. That is why I enjoy it. I am self-educated as well

|
livinghere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #6
khuram4u

SEo is very dynamic field, every time at every moment search engine rules are upgraded and you need to do something to meet the modern SEO requirements, all is about the good and unique quality contents.

|
|
|

khuram4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:21 AM   #7
addyj672

SEO is dynamic field as well define and describe by khuram4u. But some techniques of SEO remains the same or we can say SEO can be done 2 parts which remains the same. That is on-page and off-page optimization.

addyj672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:15 AM   #8
linksite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezestseo View Post
Can you give me some suggestions for my website (which is present in my signature).
mattenry789, I am waiting for your reply to the above request. Can you kindly post your suggestion to ezestseo here?
Old 10-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #9
Oliviamadison

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthenry789 View Post
Not everyone has full knowledge about SEO. There are some experts who have been using SEO with very little knowledge and they don’t have any regrets. Fortunately, I have been learning SEO from a long time and aware of many techniques used in SEO. Self-Praising is not a good practice but it’s a fact that I am considered an SEO professional among my colleagues. When it comes to SEO, you need to consider many techniques like market analysis and White Hat SEO. Along with them, you can use social bookmarking, forum posting, link building and directory submission from time to time.

Yes I agree with your suggestion.
Oliviamadison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:45 AM   #10
tahir741

Nice suggestion by matthenry789 thanks for sharing with us

tahir741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 03:02 AM   #11
ledtubelight

7 basic SEO Techniques:

1 – Optimize your title tags.
2 – Create compelling meta descriptions.
3 – Utilize keyword-rich headings.
4 – Add ALT tags to your images.
5 – Create a sitemap.
6 – Build internal links between pages.
7 – Update your site regularly.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:05 AM   #12
sven123

I see, if you're an expert, then can you help me see what's wrong with my site please? It's the one in my signature. Its rank is slipping from first to second page after Google Panda update and I don't know how to fix it. Thank you for your time.

sven123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:00 PM   #13
Nomad3

I never like to call myself an expert either... Feels too vain... But I have also seen newbies using the word "pro" and "expert" which just sickens me....

Well, since you mentioned that your friends consider you an expert, could you please enlighten me about using target keywords as anchors. How to know I am overdoing it?

Thanks!
Nomad3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 04:07 AM   #14
ifte111

use seo tools . it is the best technique . The seo tool i used is http://www.linkcollider.com/page/register?r=88162

watch
-
-

in
,Also Watch
(Like
)
ifte111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 09:57 PM   #15
Bates John

SEO has two types

On page SEO
Off Page SEO

I always prefer to use Google adword for choosing good keywords. Their are lots of tools which you can use like open site explorer etc.

Bates John is offline   Reply With Quote