Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-30-2017, 05:32 AM   #1
web

Question Feedback for Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency website

Hello guys,

For the moment I'm developing a website about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It's called CryptoRunner (cryptorunner.com) and needs some updates. I myself am working on some backend code and looking for an experienced writer in the Bitcoin world.

I'm planning to add some hover and parallax scrolling effects in CSS to make the website more interactive. For the moment all functions are very basic. Please let me know if you find any bugs or tips to make it better.

All comments are welcome!
web is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2017, 05:33 AM   #2
web

If I post the link I get this message "You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again.". Anyone with the same problem?
web is offline   Reply With Quote