Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-25-2016, 07:59 AM   #1
kronos77

cheap and reliable VPS solution

VPS solutions from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and a2hosting.com are in my mind and I hesitate which host is better to follow?
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2016, 04:44 AM   #2
clo@

Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan.
How much disk space, bandwidth or ram do you need?

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I would recommend these VPS hosts:

- SolVPS.com
- Microvps.com
- Stratus4.com

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:10 AM   #3
mollywilson866

I would suggest you Go4hosting for best and reliable server hosting with low cost and 100% customer satisfaction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 02:05 AM   #4
SanGoku

The most reliable VPS provider with reasonable pricing based on my experience is 4Goodhosting.com. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. Servers are solid and stable. Support is online 24/7. My support questions are answered in few minutes and often with full solution. You must try them today and I am sure you won't regret a thing.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 06:27 AM   #5
Edmund

My suggestion is to use JVMHost.com VPS hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional fast staff with high performance and featured cheap plans.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 09:26 PM   #6
thewebhosting

You can check the reviews of these web hosts at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs.

In case you wish to have other web hosts to compare the plans, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Linux and Windows VPS Hosting solutions.

- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:06 AM   #7
Gorrilas

If you are looking for best virtual server host my suggestion is to get it from Libertyvps.net. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 04:19 AM   #8
siddaiah

Hi,

DigitalOcean, BlueHost, and HostGator are some of the best VPS hosting servers available

siddaiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 05:29 AM   #9
Infinite

I'd like to say that JVMHost.com would be perfect place to get vps hosting solutions. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 01:54 PM   #10
umarmughal44

Thank you so much you told about vps i am stuck in godaddy and sometime my server down due to ram i am also searching vps server with shared ram

umarmughal44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 05:11 AM   #11
Grignard

I think you should have more reliable options. According to my knowledge provisionhost.com is reputable host with helpful support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote