Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 07-25-2016, 02:44 AM   #1
imran.kkhan1

Review my website

Hello everyone,

please visit my site Free Seo Tools and give me your valuable tips to make it good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by imran.kkhan1; 07-25-2016 at 02:46 AM.. Reason: link
imran.kkhan1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2016, 02:50 AM   #2
wsadesigns

The ideea is good all in one seo , but try to write more content in it , with a description , about , etc , make a little bit paralax to scroll down . Try to put some photos in it to make more atractive and in photos make atribute alt with the name for a greater search crawl
Old 07-26-2016, 10:58 AM   #3
imran.kkhan1

Thanks for your review. i have noted all your advice and will try to work soon..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:41 AM   #4
HighSparrow

The SEO services in your website are nice but the ads are everywhere and makes the page load slow.. Too many ads affects the user experience in a bad way and the user doesn't want to come back to your website. If you have to use ads place them into your content so they don't stick from the sides of the window and bother the visitor. Hope this is helpful.

HighSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:51 AM   #5
imran.kkhan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighSparrow View Post
The SEO services in your website are nice but the ads are everywhere and makes the page load slow.. Too many ads affects the user experience in a bad way and the user doesn't want to come back to your website. If you have to use ads place them into your content so they don't stick from the sides of the window and bother the visitor. Hope this is helpful.
Thanks for your review. I have removed ads from the sides of window. please review again and give me your advise to make my site better and better..

Old 07-28-2016, 10:16 PM   #6
jakym

Thumbs up Very interesting

I think you came up with something that seems to be simple to follow and will be beneficial to those that are just learning to build and rank their website. I might have to start using it myself.

jakym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:17 PM   #7
StorageDubai

interface working is required.
StorageDubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:20 PM   #8
StorageDubai

you should need to remove the ads also

Business Development Manager at

StorageDubai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 02:06 PM   #9
Social Annex

Really good website just need to focused on website user interface as everyone has already suggested the same even I too think so.
Social Annex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #10
HighSparrow

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by imran.kkhan1 View Post
Thanks for your review. I have removed ads from the sides of window. please review again and give me your advise to make my site better and better..
Looks much better now! Another thing would be improving the user interface. There should be a modern interface so the visitors would want to come back. To do this you can go to stumbleupon.com and see other websites' designs and try to implement the ones you like. Hope this is helpful

HighSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:22 PM   #11
VictorHill

It is similar like smallseotool, Well nice tool you have design.
How i check your tool give reliable report of any website.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:36 PM   #12
psrussian

I like your design and content a lot.

psrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:26 AM   #13
mmlongtime

website no h1 tag
mmlongtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 08:07 AM   #14
longcanlc

I see it ok. But you should to do some widget on your site.

will be more eye-catching interface

longcanlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:00 AM   #15
paulwilson21

It is good thanks for sharing the information
paulwilson21 is offline   Reply With Quote