Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > PHP / mySQL

Notices

Old 05-17-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
binarynpixel

what should i use for redierct to page?

Hello Guys,
after login i want user to redirect on index.php so there is two command to redirect so which should be i use and why? please share your review.
RedirectToURL("index.php"); and second is "header(location:index.php);
which one should i use for redirection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
binarynpixel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2013, 01:22 AM   #2
noahwilson

Both are good for redirect to page, but i think RedirectToURL("index.php"); function is best to redirect and call through function.

|
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:19 AM   #3
Luca tall

Always RedirectToURL("index.php") is better than Header(location:index.php).Because index.php is more effective.

|
|
|
Luca tall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:31 PM   #4
Jack Hard

My Opinion is different redirect your page always sitemap because when visitor goes on it they have see more then one services. so if they are want other services so they have done it on our website.
Jack Hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #5
Ranjan123

Both are good
Ranjan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:41 PM   #6
mridul

u should use RedirectToURL("index.php"); because itis more effective and best to redirect and call through function.

|
mridul is offline   Reply With Quote