Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-13-2017, 12:45 AM   #1
eventplanners11

Which is the good website for hosting for low money?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

|
eventplanners11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2017, 02:53 AM   #2
Dharmishta

I would suggest you to go with affordable shared hosting service. Check out SSD shared hosting service by Scopehosts.
Dharmishta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:25 AM   #3
sunreal

If we are talking about VPS you can have a look and check qhoster.com. BTW with coupon code "summervps17" you will have 17% OFF!
sunreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 03:30 AM   #4
Michel001

Check these web hosts out:
http://kvchosting.net
http://digitalserver.com.mx
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:00 AM   #5
swikriti.sharma

I will recommend Siteground, Bluehost and Dreamhost.

Siteground is genuine, reliable and has an uptime of 99.9%. They also have a 24*7 live chat support

swikriti.sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:00 AM   #6
farhandiesel

You must go to offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting providers from them select one as per your requirement and budget

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:56 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventplanners11 View Post
You can trust m3server.com - these guys are professionals.
PROMO CODE: M3HOST75OFF - It is good for 75% off first month on VPS, Dedicated, M3 CDN products.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:01 AM   #8
grunn

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com services are solid and reliable and plans are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:32 AM   #9
AmandaCherry

I personally recommend you SiteGround Shared hosting Plans because siteground provides SSD on all package which is pretty fast.

|
|
|
AmandaCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:00 PM   #10
write00

SiteGround is best and affordable hosting service. Give it a try!

Check out
write00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:27 AM   #11
clo@

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Believe wpneuron.com is one of the best option for getting cheap wordpress hosting in Europe.
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:07 AM   #12
How?

I can recommend http://superbithost.com
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:49 PM   #13
Hostforweb Inc

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.
Hostforweb Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:48 AM   #14
CPU

If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then Rockhoster.com is the host to use. Their support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket.

They offer cheap web hosting deals. They have softaculous which is 1-click installer of many scripts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:28 AM   #15
Gaurav mehta

I have hosted my website with one of the best webhosting company in India and not faced any issue, at an affordable price. Hosting plans according to our requirements. Good support team to solve my queries 24*7 around the clock. better option to choose it, a reliable hosting provider. Recently I have updated my plan according to the traffic. 100% uptime and best server management.

Last edited by Gaurav mehta; 01-22-2018 at 06:42 AM..
Gaurav mehta is offline   Reply With Quote