Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
paulcole259

The Page Title Significance

The topic on the page titles that I even have been seeing on the online lately has been doing plenty of excellent things on my mind. I’m interested to understand higher and a lot of concerning this factor that might seem on the online based mostly sites that we actually have. I feel that there are some things that ought to be followed when it involves the full matter of constructing a page title. How long ought to it have made? Are there any specific tips on what the page titles ought to contain? How ought to the keywords or KW be used for the full matter that the location is prepared for it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
paulcole259 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
spinxwebdesign

Title of the web page should be always relevant to the web page with most prominent keyword. According to the Google search engine, the characters of the title should not be more than 67 characters including spaces.

Last edited by spinxwebdesign; 09-07-2012 at 06:10 AM..
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
harryjohn99

Title of the page is the most important thing in any page as it allows the search engines know what the page belongs to. It is the first thing after the URL which is read by search engine spiders on any web page. Page title should be optimized properly and should be search engine friendly as well. It should contain keywords and location in it so that the search engine spiders will be able to identify the page easily and it will improve the rank of the website for those keywords used in the title as well.
harryjohn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:15 AM   #4
shaunmark8

title plays a vital role.
shaunmark8 is offline   Reply With Quote