Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 09-19-2015, 03:59 AM   #1
swaggersuit

How do backlinks affect my rankings?

How do backlinks affect my rankings?
swaggersuit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2015, 09:28 AM   #2
MrJohnny

If you create quality backlinks then it would be beneficial to your website. Quality backlinks can be created on high PR sites related to your niche. It helps in promoting the site.
MrJohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 11:38 AM   #3
iconoclast

At this point, I'm not even sure if it's worth trying to guess how Google ranks sites since they're constantly changing their formula. I think the only sensible option is to promote your site whenever possible without worrying about search rankings.

If you see a link opportunity, don't over think it...just pursue it.
iconoclast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 12:29 PM   #4
rahim16

Hi, If you acquire lots of relevant quality backlinks to your site, then your page will gain more score on Page Authority, traffic, which leads to the better ranking when competing targeted keywords with your competitors on Search Engines.
rahim16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 11:33 PM   #5
daviddakarai

Each website can get top rank by getting more no.of quality backlinks. Backlinks are one of the main factor for a website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
daviddakarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 03:30 AM   #6
anisha patil

Backlink Help to Viweres to visit your site.

anisha patil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 09:50 AM   #7
crccrc

Google will see your site as a higher authority and thus rank you higher in the search results.

"https://
href="
target="_blank">Dog Walking Worcester Park
crccrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 04:34 AM   #8
frankpeck90

Backlinks help improve your rankings. Search engines see backlinks as positive 'votes' for your site
frankpeck90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 11:21 PM   #9
Sangeetakashyap

Backlinks are the major source of getting traffic on a website by spreading its awareness to different locations of the world by using different websites. If a website is having huge backlinks that too of good quality then its for sure that it will gain huge people attention within few months only. This is the reason why backlinks effect the ranking of a website severely whether it is going up or down.
Sangeetakashyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:10 AM   #10
bindu7

If you get quality backlinks to the website definitely it will help to improve ranking.

|
|
|
bindu7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:27 AM   #11
Ajitkumar3344

Quality backlinks help to increase the traffic of the a website. Proper use of the backlinks helps to improve the ranking of a website on various search engines.

Ajitkumar3344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 04:38 AM   #12
manish sharma

thanks to all of u for the reply my question was also the same
manish sharma is offline   Reply With Quote