Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-05-2014, 09:39 PM   #1
James12smith

help me to find adsense keywords?

Hello,

I am looking forward to work with adsense,my first step to find any good adsense keyword to work with,but honestly i dont know how to find good keyword to buy domain and start work on it,my aim is to earn atleast $10 from that site,please help me.Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2014, 10:44 PM   #2
paras

hello friend
firstly pick same keyword in url, description, as well as meta tags,
then do posting regularly on your blog, and paste adds on header, in between posts , sidebar, when traffic comes definately , some of them click .
thanks

paras is offline   Reply With Quote