Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
brentnolan587

Guidelines for SEO writing

Although I am a SEO writer, I own some websites too. Hopefully, I will receive two articles daily from all my websites. The content of these articles which I receive from my websites are quite unique, in spite of them having a total collection of 5-10% keywords usage in them from among 300 words. I would really like to understand the best and correct way of placing these articles in my website so that I can receive more traffic through Google, along with proper feedbacks from e-zone. Does particular placing of articles play a significant role for in enhancing my website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
brentnolan587 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2011, 11:25 PM   #2
shockgarden143

Guidelines for SEO writing

Placing of articles play a significant role for you website.It will help you to increase your ranking.
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:29 AM   #3
Diane Forster

While writing SEO content, it is important to incorporate the correct keywords to sound natural and not forced, also the copy must have enough weight to attract readers while also ensuring it is not a duplicate.
Diane Forster is offline   Reply With Quote