Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-09-2014, 10:20 PM   #1
creativesquad

how to get more article for my website?

Since my website is based on technology blogs so that i need technical articles from others to post in my website creativesquadnet.com. Is there any way to convince the user to write for your website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
creativesquad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2014, 10:53 PM   #2
ankit009

to get more article for your website enable guest posting in your website and ask users to write for your website.

ankit009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:30 AM   #3
MixboxIam

Of course you can. You can do some guest blogging campaign. In return, you should give do follow back links to the author
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:26 AM   #4
Deepak Kaushik

Agree with Ankit, Start allowing guest postings for your website. So that, you will receive fresh content on regular basis in very short period of time.

|
|
|
Deepak Kaushik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 02:21 AM   #5
creativesquad

thanx guys for replies and i really appreciate your views.

|
Old 06-11-2014, 03:10 AM   #6
newyorkk0206

Cảm ơn chủ thớt, đúng topic mình đang tìm kiếm

----------------------
Chữ ký ......
newyorkk0206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:12 AM   #7
Surajrai

Users write for other website or blog to get backlinks and increase traffic on their own website or blog. So, if your website has good traffic, DA, PA and PR then other bloggers, writers, webmasters will be easily convince to submit article on your blog. Follow other member's suggestion for rest.

Surajrai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:55 AM   #8
geneliabravo

Appoint content writer.

|
|
|
geneliabravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:00 AM   #9
creativesquad

Dear
Quote:
geneliabravo
i can't afford to Appoint content writer but i can give other user the benefits of leaving there backlinks on my website.

|
Old 06-21-2014, 10:30 AM   #10
Crystal21

COnvincing users to write is not an easy task, so I'll suggest you to hire some writers from sites like listingdock, it won't cost you much.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:40 AM   #11
azzedinejamal

http://www.zapwebdirectory.com/ Use this Article Posting for more articles & backlinks.

|
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:49 AM   #12
josephcaron

i don't no about this...

josephcaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:08 AM   #13
Infinite

If you need articles you should hire professionals for this work. Would like to recommend Paidforumposting.com service. Their writers are the best! They have a very varied writer base with writers being carefully selected from a pool of applicants from around the world.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote