Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-27-2014, 04:37 AM   #1
deepitseo

Can I Submit Same article to multiple Directories?

Can I submit the same article to multiple directories? Is this a good practice?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Last edited by deepitseo; 06-27-2014 at 04:38 AM.. Reason: wrong add word add
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2014, 05:50 AM   #2
geneliabravo

You should not do that. Google is penalizing those who perform a technique on the program. Not only will those other content be handled as copies, Google will also give less to zero value of those copy contents. I have described this several periods but I am going to say it again for you. Google meaning of top quality is costly. It is. You will have to get on top quality material, which indicates non-spun material. There are SEO suppliers out there who will tell you "Oh really, let's just rotate one content 5 to 10 periods so Google won't punish you and so you can preserve a few dollars." Yes, you just stored a few dollars, maybe a number of, at that very time but you've just organized a expected day when you need to get more than you organized for.
Always keep in mind that you need to offer material for individual eyes; more than just to look for search engines. I have been operating my content solutions since 2005 and never did I agree to any purchase that needs us to rotate a content. I know that's cash but I will always remain on my concept of offering real top quality to individuals.

|
|
|
geneliabravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:55 AM   #3
peterdrucker27

No its not Good as per Google Rule and Guideline. Google will penalized you for those kind of work and then your website ranking will go down. just create fresh article for each directory.
peterdrucker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:38 AM   #4
Surajrai

Short and sweet answer NO. It is a black hat method and your site may get penalty for such activities.

Surajrai is offline   Reply With Quote