Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-20-2017, 08:07 AM   #1
Celsius

Buying a VPS from a reliable provider

QHoster.com and oissite.com provide nice VPS accounts which are able to satisfy all my needs and I wonder which way is more preferable to follow?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2017, 08:33 AM   #2
manige3e

Location: UNIT 1B THE SUMMIT MANCHESTER ROAD BURNLEY BB11 5HG
Up to 4 Times Faster Than the Competition. Deploy Worldwide in Under 60 Sec!
Brands: cPanal, Gitlab, Joomla, Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, Prestashop
Types: Linux Hosting, Windows Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Minecraft Hosting, VPS Hosting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

manige3e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 08:44 AM   #3
kronos77

I can't say anything about the mentioned companies but I'd draw your attention which are time-tested, I mean libertyvps.net and legionbox.com. They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with all your questions. They are definitely worth a shot.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:32 AM   #4
clo@

Choose QHoster.com service, OP. The problem I had was resolved quickley and was made out to be far less than it could have been.
They offer everything for both the low level user up to the high traffic corporate sites. My site has high traffic and their speed connectivity is really fast.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:22 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

Well, an excellent hosting company. I am happy with the way I am being looked after at QHoster.com. They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:55 AM   #6
EdSim

Try 1and1 hosting.
ZeroBounce - The Best
Site
EdSim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:33 AM   #7
FridgeRepairs

Appliance Repair Services Delhi NCR

Services In Delhi NCR - Delhi Repairs
FridgeRepairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:43 PM   #8
prisilla

I have been using VPS from VPS9.net. They provide very quick technical support with effective solutions for all my queries. Till now had no issues. Hope you also get the same. Try them
prisilla is offline   Reply With Quote