Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 09-17-2014, 07:56 AM   #1
AlexSmash

How make money on your videos as well as videos from youtube

Would like to offer you to use video hosting moevideo.net on your sites .
You can upload movies without any limitation on the scope and time.

Price is fixed, 5 USD for following countries:
USA, Russia, Germany, Spain, Great Britain, France, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium and Canada, and 3 USD for all other countries!.

Please pay attention!!!!
Payment does not depend on length and size of video!!!

If You start to work with moevideo, you will get 3-4 times more of revenue. In case if You have problems with moving to service, support will always help You with that. Also in moevideo have programm webmaster promotion (PWP) add link on your site to account and earn extra 10% from each uniq view, made from your site.
By the way, moevideo pay more than anyone else at the moment, work with him more profitable than with anyone else.
Also possible pour content remotely from any video sources, including youtube and vkontakte. He offer automatic integration of video player to your site for replacement of Youtube, vkontakte and kinopoisk video players.

So, if your site contains video from Youtube or VK, module moevideo will automatically find it on your pages and replace it with player moevideo. Furthermore, on the first view of video, it will be automatically downloaded to moevideo servers and will be further translated from them. This module allows you to simplify and automatize your transfer to partnership program from moevideo.

Payments in Paypal, webmoney, epayments

Register:
http://moevideo.net/signup?ref=comun...nersforums.com

Last edited by AlexSmash; 09-17-2014 at 07:58 AM..
AlexSmash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2014, 04:36 AM   #2
sdo2399

Hello, thanks!
"$5 a day per 1000 views" That means, I need 1000 views per day to get 5$? On one video or on all hosted?

Best regards,

sdo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
sdo2399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:46 PM   #3
học0tot1

thành viên mới tham gia diển đàn up ủng hộ bác

học0tot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:13 PM   #4
ppalmer1179

This sounds great, but has anyone out there actually done it? I would like to hear some feedback. Let me know if anyone has made any money using this.

ppalmer1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:15 PM   #5
chinomoreno

To the OP, can you give a proof that this actually works?
Thank you!

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:30 AM   #6
AlexSmash

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdo2399 View Post
Hello, thanks!
"$5 a day per 1000 views" That means, I need 1000 views per day to get 5$? On one video or on all hosted?

Best regards,

sdo
We pay for all uniq views for all your videos
Old 09-22-2014, 02:42 AM   #7
AlexSmash

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinomoreno View Post
To the OP, can you give a proof that this actually works?
Thank you!
Say on forum WJ
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hos.../190744-7.html

payments:
http://i.imgur.com/Y4JsDBw.jpg