Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-13-2018, 07:41 PM   #1
nhatgialong2018

New website spa chair

New website spa chair. please help me review this website. Thanks you.

Have you found a reputable place to buy a good quality spa chair that is cheap? Or do you want to buy liquidated products at reasonable prices to gain more money for investment in other items.

If you have such intentions, the Japanese Long is your ideal destination, Japan Gia Long is the company that provides the cheapest spa chair equipment in the market including rotary chairs used in the spa is public. separate distribution. Unique products, not any party has been, especially genuine but liquidation. You will save quite a bit when choosing a chair from Japan.
nhatgialong2018 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 02:50 AM   #2
akitachi1102

ok i will review your website

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

akitachi1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:12 AM   #3
woodtechkitchen

Nice website

woodtechkitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:28 AM   #4
drugrehabpoint

Good site. Thanks for sharing

|
drugrehabpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 03:48 AM   #5
EriTay

I don't speak that language, so I cannot say anything about the content. But I think something is wrong with your first picture. It moves, which nearly looks like shaking, when you move the mouse over it. But unlike your other picture it doesn't zoom in on the picture, it just moves very strangely. Also pushing the arrow buttons has no effect at all. Maybe you can fix that?

Besides that I think you made a good job with the site.
EriTay is offline   Reply With Quote