Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-07-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
lfm1012

Blog commenting

Hello,
You all know guys, that blog commenting is the good way to get backlinks from different sites, which are famous.
But when you comment on blogs, whats the success rate?

How do you find those blogs who don't need much moderation for comments ?

And they too instant get approved??

Old 09-07-2011, 02:37 AM   #2
How?

No doubt, blog commenting will definitely help to get more and more traffic.
As for recommendation, have a look at paidforumposting.com - they provide various services for improving traffic. I am happy dealing with them.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:45 AM   #3
devisrimari

hi,
Mostly Commentators will use the same words which you have posted in the blog. That will mean more instances on the key phrase on the page and so that your site will be found on the SERP for those keywords.so let allow users to comment on blog post.
devisrimari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:04 AM   #4
alina albert

I am not satisfied with blog commenting because mostly comments are no follow and no follw has no worth so suggest me what to do.
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:47 AM   #5
mtv123

Ya,the success rate of blog commenting is very low,but it is very beneficial and get good back link...
mtv123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:20 AM   #6
johnmatthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfm1012 View Post
Hello,
You all know guys, that blog commenting is the good way to get backlinks from different sites, which are famous.
But when you comment on blogs, whats the success rate?

How do you find those blogs who don't need much moderation for comments ?

And they too instant get approved??
Hi, i am not in the favor of those blogs where your comment get approved instantly or need no moderation. Because in such cases there is no quality maintained. You could find a comment from a seo site, shopping site, health site, education and --- Means every one is there. It doesn't matter whether the content is related to his/her site theme or not.

If you leave a meaningful comment then you will have a better approval rate (my own experience - 50% approval rate). But i admit that this process is very time consuming. more if you are not good at writing like me as it takes almost 15 mins to me to write a comment and almost 15 mins to read the post. So 30 mins to get a comment ( and even this is not for sure that you will get that approved or not) But i think with time one can get better with it.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:24 AM   #7
famous166

there are few site which allow do follow blog commenting, but you need to sign up. In this way you can get do follow links.
famous166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:22 AM   #8
alexbaker

Thumbs up

Blog commenting is a way to get back link from the particular blog website. It a part of search engine optimization to improve your page rank of the website. Dofollow blog give you high weight on relevant blog commenting in search engine result.
alexbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:41 AM   #9
Diane Forster

Blog commenting is a great SEO technique that you can use to better your site's optimization. Back linking is one of the most important benefits you can get from blog commenting, this of course apart from personalized social networking.
Diane Forster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:57 AM   #10
OliviaSSLGuru

yes, Blog commenting so useful to get Backlinks on your targeted keyword.
OliviaSSLGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:34 PM   #11
juicebrenner

As many blog comments possible organically on high page rank blogs.
juicebrenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:05 AM   #12
Commodityman

Blog commenting can be one of the most arduous task next to content writing itself for SEO; you have to do blog commenting, and the best way to find the relevant blogs is to do a Google Search for them. Some of the comments will moderated, but there are plenty out there that will let you post if you have a meaningful comment.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:40 PM   #13
Kiosk

Well, if you are finding for auto approval blog commenting platform or want high approval ratio where you comment on than just try disqus but make sure all those links are no follow and will atleast no be considered as a backlink by Google.
Kiosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:02 AM   #14
rebena

Blog commenting is very important in getting quality backlinks as well as improves website traffic.It has major role in improving search engine ranking.
rebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:21 AM   #15
onlycube

blog commenting is very useful techniques in seo it,s not only generate quality traffic but also help you in a link building process.
onlycube is offline   Reply With Quote