Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 07-25-2013, 11:15 PM   #1
sweetusingh190

Increase likes on Facebook

Hello friends,

We use Facebook daily.Actually we are habitual of Facebook,so i am Here I want to know is there any procedure to increment in Likes of Facebook ???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
sweetusingh190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2013, 07:43 AM   #2
paban

Yes, there is a procedure..Good and interesting post and post and post..

|
|
paban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:29 AM   #3
Hrkjds

Write and post Good post..share it with people..we will see likes increasing..

|
|

|
|
|
|
Hrkjds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:08 AM   #4
sam davis

Add more friends, create fan page, like posts, add comments in this way you can add more and more loyal followers.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:39 AM   #5
patprecisione

Just keep putting out good content that people will actually want to see. eventually fans will come.

from PrecisionEnvelope.com

from Lorraine Gregory
patprecisione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:16 PM   #6
samreenniaz

There are many ways to get new Likes on facebook If you need garbage likes or audience you can use simply likes bay and there are many websites but if you want real and active audience there is one method which is sponsored ads.

samreenniaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:58 PM   #7
Honey497

Quality and interesting post works fine in getting more Facebook likes.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:59 AM   #8
vamsi

keep on posting latest updates, this is one way to increase likes on facebook.

|
|
|
|
|

vamsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:55 AM   #9
Nikki Pratick

join different types of groups, daily post interesting quotes as well as create content on facebook.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Nikki Pratick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #10
jhonyking

join groups and invite more and more friend.u can also get instant likes via Facebook advertisement option.

|
|
jhonyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:42 PM   #11
tilted_square

As other have said, you definitely need to post a lot of high quality content. Find your target audience and cater your posts towards them.

| Web Design. Branding. Print. Strategy.
tilted_square is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:57 PM   #12
Makedon

Get Facebook ads, target and pay

Makedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 04:24 PM   #13
AdWhois

I actually agree with the Facebook ads suggestion.

Had my Facebook page for almost as long as my site was up but my Facebook friends stink and very few actually liked the page. I got a $50 coupon for facebook Ads so I used it and now my site's facebook page has over a hundred likes. Just getting it out to people who were interested in the topic has made it so others like it (I never paid more than the $50 credit)

AdWhois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 05:25 PM   #14
alexvski

I have constantly tried to use the Facebook ads to increase page likes, and they just don't convert well at all. I think sharing and doing what is listed above is the best way to get likes.

alexvski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #15
AdWhois

With facebook you only pay if you get likes.
I probably wouldn't pay for that type of advertising (or twitter) for that matter because I'd be skeptical of the new likes being genuine or not. In my case all the new likes I got during the campaign have remained.

AdWhois is offline   Reply With Quote