Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-25-2015, 06:58 AM   #1
joice33

Arrow What do you think?

Hello mate,

I would like to build chatroom onto my website. But I don't have much idea on chatwing. Can someone tell me about this chatwing.

Thanks in advance!
joice33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2015, 11:23 AM   #2
danicatgonzalez

Been using Chatwing for a while on my site and also for the chat side of webinars, would highly recommend.

1 of the best features i use all the time is the new message alerts direct to my phone and email alerts when people post in the rooms or private message me. I've got the android app on my phone and it pushes any new messages in real-time, this has been great so you don't have to keep checking the rooms all the time, it's the only chat service i could find that has this feature. enjoy
danicatgonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:39 PM   #3
momomomo

great idea .more usefull
momomomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:02 AM   #4
aasthalal

yoc can get code from google. search it on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
aasthalal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:10 AM   #5
sejal

Hello.................

sejal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 03:05 AM   #6
joice33

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicatgonzalez View Post
Been using Chatwing for a while on my site and also for the chat side of webinars, would highly recommend.

1 of the best features i use all the time is the new message alerts direct to my phone and email alerts when people post in the rooms or private message me. I've got the android app on my phone and it pushes any new messages in real-time, this has been great so you don't have to keep checking the rooms all the time, it's the only chat service i could find that has this feature. enjoy
Thank you guy for the decent reply. So i am on the right way and has taken right decision using chatwing service for my new website. LOL!
Old 05-31-2015, 07:40 AM   #7
joice33

Quote:
Originally Posted by twain View Post
Hello Dear Friends

You have created a new blog Can you Veartha
I am looking for social chat. Your blog is related to my needs?
Old 05-31-2015, 10:14 AM   #8
vestes

you can find diffrent ideas by chating with people

-
-
-
vestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:44 AM   #9
Mann_Youth

Hello........................

SEO

Web Hosting Window

Web Hosting Linux
Mann_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:22 AM   #10
manish955

There are many chat apps available online.Search for them on google.You may also get it developed using any scripting language that supports databases.For that you need a developer or developing skill.If you have not done it before i will suggest to hire a developer.

|
|
|
|
|
manish955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:44 AM   #11
Kranjit

Thank you guys for the discussion here. Actually I was looking for a chatroom for my website which I built recently. Now I would like to add a reliable chatroom there. I have heard about ChatWing before and now it's much clear to try for ChatWing now.

I will surely try for ChatWing.
Kranjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:21 AM   #12
SAP Online

What is the purpose of building a chat room on your website

|
|
|
SAP Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:06 AM   #13
Kranjit

The main purpose is to answer all questions of the visitors what they have. And of course ChatWing chatroom is doing that well. All visitors are happy now. Thanks ChatWing for well support.
Kranjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:07 PM   #14
pastakangen

use 123 form builder bro

|
|
pastakangen is offline   Reply With Quote