Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-05-2016, 11:23 PM   #1
AcademicProject

Smile review my website

this website is best for final year students who are in search of projects.come visit us and get plenty of projects

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AcademicProject is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2016, 02:53 AM   #2
Housetutor

Send a message via ICQ to Housetutor Send a message via AIM to Housetutor Send a message via Yahoo to Housetutor
great site!

Housetutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:28 AM   #3
mikiway93

i am a final year students

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
mikiway93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 01:13 AM   #4
VictorHill

Great, You provides such a good projects to students who are looking for this and wants to learn some from it.

Last edited by VictorHill; 01-07-2016 at 01:15 AM.. Reason: Spelling is not correct
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 02:35 AM   #5
grasshoppersean

good site. i like the slider at the top but maybe the picture could slow down a bit as it distracts you as it very big.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:36 PM   #6
pvchien

good site. i like it

==========================

||
||
||
||
||
||

pvchien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 08:21 AM   #7
amritrr

I saw the first link, but its kind of very basic. Sorry.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Premium WordPress Thems

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Responsive Website Design Company
amritrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:54 AM   #8
Enamul Hoq

Nice site.

Enamul Hoq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:31 PM   #9
george.web13

Nice site, good design!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 06:18 AM   #10
webjohn

You have a nice there.
webjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:52 PM   #11
Danbou

Nice website.
Danbou is offline   Reply With Quote