Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-26-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
yaropolkyaro

What is your first work when you get up in the morning?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
yaropolkyaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2011, 08:40 AM   #2
milantic

When I get up in the morning I first go to bathroom and wash my teeth and my face then get dressed and go to work on post office......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
milantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #3
cheaproofing15

i boil water for my coffee

l

cheaproofing15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:41 PM   #4
shockgarden143

I just start my laptop first and check my mails.
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:57 PM   #5
mizz5540

I take my bed tea....

mizz5540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:32 AM   #6
LeoTic

get myself fresh...

|
LeoTic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:22 AM   #7
serena85

I take a shower and feed the cat.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:24 AM   #8
a.oprea

The first thing I do when I wake up? Hmmm... wash my face or go to the toilet of course

a.oprea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:45 AM   #9
sam1216

i brush my teeths
sam1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #10
fmnely

i pray first then 50 press push up or strait to gym

:

:

fmnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #11
jeresteem99

I will scan first to Yahoo New and read some articles that interest me.

- A *36 worksheet FREE to download!

|

jeresteem99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:07 PM   #12
pmonu

Hi

when i get up in the morning firstly i pick my cell phone and see whats the time.

|
pmonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:27 PM   #13
dookie

Get drink, go to bathroom, Then turn on coffee pot, then I pray.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:14 AM   #14
Michal Right

first I take a bed tea. after I get fresh & take a shower bath for fresh mood.
system from UR Direct.
Michal Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:21 AM   #15
Harjeet

i buresh my teeth.

Harjeet is offline   Reply With Quote