Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-26-2012, 04:58 AM   #1
Michel001

Need help to choose VPS host

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
What do you think about Vpsblast.net and also Moolay.com?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and these companies seem to be good for me.

Do you know anything about them? What host would you choose?

Old 12-27-2012, 03:28 AM   #2
Edmund

I suppose you should have more options to choose from. Shineservers is really best option for you. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
tommylii

I'd recommend you to use a VPS from marblehost.com.
This company has stable servers with high uptime and prices are competitive.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:08 AM   #4
RussF

Send a message via ICQ to RussF
In a moment you will be flooded with spam of sales staff and clients telling you why their host is best. Or you can hit me up on ICQ or drop me an email with the specs you have in mind, and I will give you a very nice deal on your custom setup at XenLayer.

We are a small company and have been in business since 2004, we take the time for our customers. The network is connected via 10-Gigabit Ethernet Wavelength handoff(s) on redundant/dual-path DWDM fiber-optic transport connections to XO Communications, HE and Zayo Bandwidth, Verizon and Frontier Communications. Our VPS and dedicated server plans housed in Scranton are fully managed, we own them as well as our hardware. We have the choice of multiple free and paid control panels and will help you out with every aspect you can imagine.

Whether it's security patches, software upgrades, PHP/Apache module installations or simply tweaking your server to get the most out of your dedicated or virtual machine.

Let me know, I'll give you the best deal I can.
- [
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
]

? ?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
RussF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:36 AM   #5
CPU

If I were you, I'd choose cheap VPS plans offered by Vpsblast.net
Their SSD storage cluster allows them to use SSD space much more efficiently, thus reducing the cost.
It provides fast international network - good luck!
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:05 AM   #6
zitam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel001 View Post
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
What do you think about Vpsblast.net and also Moolay.com?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and these companies seem to be good for me.

Do you know anything about them? What host would you choose?
I use Hosting raja's cPanel hosting services since one year.. I recommend the same, check out those guys at: http://www.hostingraja.in/vps
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:10 AM   #7
Gorrilas

I know that pretty good server hosting deals offered by ChicagoVPS. It is reliable host.
Their uptime is quite good, servers are pretty fast, you should definitely use them.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:38 AM   #8
afrodita

I'd use neither of the mentioned companies but have a deal with readymakers.com.
They have fast servers (SAS drives are on them) and their prices are competitive.
Support is active and supportive.
Network is fully-redundant.
They have 5-day money back guarantee!
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:30 AM   #9
clo@

+ vote for Vpsblast.net!
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. I have found them to be the best host for server uptime, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:28 AM   #10
grunn

I'd sign up with readymakers company.
They have provided stable servers at modest rates.
One-click script installer is included in their plans.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:45 AM   #11
hostingexperts

I have no ideas about them.. However, i would suggest you better check out their reviews.. Reviews will help you to choose the perfect web hosting company.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:45 AM   #12
Infinite

I recommend you to use ChicagoVPS, reliable web host and you can trust them.
It provides fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:35 AM   #13
How?

Vpsblast.net would be much more reasonable choice. Judging from feedbackss, they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
Quote:
25% recurring coupon code: RDG25OFF
Hope this coupon code is still valid.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:16 AM   #14
Grignard

There are no doubts that ChicagoVPS.net provides stable and reliable VPS deals on lovely conditions. Support is skilful and responsive.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #15
a-b-c-d

Think that pretty good VPS hosting deals you can get from Jumpline.com.
They started to offer 50% off the price as a special. contact them for further details.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote