Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-07-2015, 02:45 AM   #16
DashInspectorat

I think skype and Whatsaap are the best chat applications because many people using these apps..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DashInspectorat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 06:32 AM   #17
StefGibson

Skype is better other than

StefGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:42 AM   #18
joice33

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefGibson View Post
Skype is better other than
Did you ever try chatwing? Chatwing is a web based chat app. Lot's of user can chat at a time using chatwing. It's not 1 to 1 person chat app.
joice33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:54 PM   #19
kmjyoti

Whatsapp
Telegram

who is trying or willing to host there site then visit our portal
kmjyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 01:29 AM   #20
edufactsindia

Skype and what's app is good

|
|
|

edufactsindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 09:43 AM   #21
joice33

hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.

1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.

2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.

3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a greta way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.

4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats.

5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.

6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.

conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.
joice33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:42 PM   #22
webdesign524

Whatsapp and Skype are best chat application.

webdesign524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 08:09 AM   #23
Benkurte

You can try Chatwing [dot] com
Benkurte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:14 AM   #24
huuducqt

Skype, whatapps, Messenger are best chat app

huuducqt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 02:48 AM   #25
adlersmith

I like Skype for my mobile phone, even iPad. This chat application is really good for video and regular calls too. I have a whole lot versatility with the options that Skype offers and I can send and get video clips and information at any time I want.

adlersmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 04:04 AM   #26
simintzis

If you want to use a very good chat to your website 123 flash chat is one of the top.

simintzis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 05:10 AM   #27
Harleyzoey

Whatsapp is the best chat app.

Harleyzoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 03:46 AM   #28
adityapradhan

check Tiger.do

I think we can not integrate Skype and Facebook chat with website.
As you are looking for a live chat software, I think Tiger.do is one of the best live chat app you can integrate with your website.
adityapradhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 03:47 AM   #29
adityapradhan

I think we can not integrate Skype and Facebook chat with website.
As you are looking for a live chat software, I think Tiger.do is one of the best live chat app you can integrate with your website.
adityapradhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 04:21 AM   #30
sandeepsharmag

I like Facebook lite app..

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sandeepsharmag is offline   Reply With Quote