Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
junwe

Can I Boost a Page to Google First Page in a Week from 13.5 Million Competitors?

I am prepare to launch a new services: EDU Backlinks Pro. Which provide a step by step guide to gain 30+ powerful Dofollow and Nofollow EDU Backlinks.

Before I launch this package, I will experiment how powerful about these backlinks. Not test a website, nor a catalogue, it is for a new post within my blog. My blog has been live only 4 months, no Page Rank. If I can do it, boost a page to Goolge first page in a week from about 13.5 million competitors, that will prove the EDU Backlinks Pro is very powerful, worth to purchase for most webmasters.

I will write a new post in these days, publish it in next Monday (Oct.17), then build backlinks. After a week, I'll check the SERPs, and confirm the result. Also, you can keep an eye on all my campaign, once I did it, you should buy this services to boost your site to Google first page. Of course, I will tell you all details and strategy in this package.

What I want is: Boost a Page to Google First Page in a Week from 13.5 Million Competitors!

I know it is a challenge, very hard, impossible mission. But, you cannot did it if you do not do it. Let my try, you just watching the result on Oct.24.

Also, just watch it, the page is here EDU Backlinks Pro.

Do you think that can I did it?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junwe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2011, 09:05 AM   #2
junwe

Also, the keyword is "EDU Backlinks".
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:05 AM   #3
junwe

Now, No.11
Old 10-21-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
junwe

Now, No.26
Old 10-22-2011, 06:47 PM   #5
bigwillstyle93

So your concept is working pretty good it seems. I will definitely continue to monitor your progress.

|
|
|
|
bigwillstyle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:27 AM   #6
mazxor

now 06/1/17 whatsapp with your site?
mazxor is offline   Reply With Quote