Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #1
schumannrober

Hit By a Car Door in a Parking Lot

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Mississippi

Quick question, My wife was going to lunch today and was pulling into a space in a clearly striped parking lot. There was a car already in the spot next to her that was parked with three teenage to early 20's aged girls in the car. The female in the rear seat of the four door car opened the door to get out and the door struck my wife's suv in the fender toward the rear of the front wheel. There is minimal damage on my wife's SUV and really minimal damage on the girl's car. Her door was just slighly bent back on the edge of the door. It closed fine.

She called me and I came to where the accident was and took pictures. She then told me that the girls mentioned that she could compensate her for the damage in the parking lot and she refused. I praised her for not doing that and also not doing nothing more than exchange information. There were no witnesses other then the other two parties in the other car due to the location in the parking lot.

Who does it look like is at fault here? I know I'm a little biased but it appears that the girls are at fault in the car because she didn't make sure it was clear before she opened the door onto the side of the SUV.

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
schumannrober is offline   Reply With Quote