Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
willstock351

Google Indexing

I am stuck and need help regarding an issue and also need a solution regarding that problem which is basically based upon Google indexing. My main objective is to improve the navigation system of my site and, yet I already have each page loaded with contents that describe a single product, and I would want to mention this also that my homepage is loaded with a lot of widgets that help navigation too .Now it comes to this I have already mentioned the thing that I want which is to improve the navigation system and regarding that would like ask for help if anyone will provide me with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
willstock351 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
elenacriss884

Did You added your website To Google Webmaster

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #3
jiyaalbert

First you have to add your website in Google and than add to social bookmarking and directory sites.both are useful for the fast indexing.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:58 PM   #4
ChenWangHu

It is better to reduce your loading time, and make it faster loading time. That will help you later on SEO.

Have you created sitemap? If not, create it and have it for users on your site as well as submit one to Google.

Then, start getting social bookmarks for your site and inner pages which is better way to get quicker index. Use the social bookmarks which has at least Page Rank 4.

|
|
ChenWangHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #5
leroybutler

submit your site to SE's

|
leroybutler is offline   Reply With Quote