Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-03-2011, 04:54 AM   #1
wtox

Send a message via ICQ to wtox
How to get my website quickly indexed on Google?

All the formalities related to server, registration and hosting that were left for doing have been now completed and I have of late developed a website also. For getting quickly indexed, what do I need to do for attracting Google crawlers? I do not have the intention of using any technique of Black Hat SEO and I truly have no interest methods involving payment of money. Someone said to me that an efficacious way to get fast indexing is by link building. Is there any professional who supports my words? For getting quick indexing in Google what are the other methods that might be followed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
wtox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2011, 07:06 AM   #2
teknoware

Add ur site to Google webmaster tool

teknoware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
shockgarden143

How to get my website quickly indexed on Google?

Perform social bookmarking for quick indexing.
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:16 AM   #4
cipl123

Create account in Google webmaster tool and submit xml site map into webmasters tool & in your website also. It will help you to index your website comparatively faster.
cipl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:13 PM   #5
Mikeonell

There are few ways:

1) Submit your website Google(dot)com/addurl
2) Submit sitemap to Google webmaster tools.
3) Do social bookmarking for faster indexing.
4) Ping your website url with the help of ping services such as pingler.

Mikeonell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:11 AM   #6
Jumpline

You know, Google is a fully automated search engine that uses software known as "spiders" to crawl the web on a regular basis and find sites to add to their index.
Jumpline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:02 AM   #7
amitmax

Quality,original content,links from old indexed websites,article marketing and social bookmarking,these techniques can help you to index your website fast.
Thanks
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:15 AM   #8
krishace

You don't have to worry about indexing since the latest caffeine update was built for fast indexing. Just launch your site and you're ready to go.

krishace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #9
ProClerk

Hey guys,

If your site or page is not indexed in google, then it is no where to be found! You MUST be indexed in google and here's a guy who will get your site or page indexed in google for $12, He can provide that service to you. Plus, by getting indexed you get a bunch of backlinks to your site. He usually deliver quicker than he deadline.

I used this guy & I'm happy from his service, & easy to work with him and he do my work from the USA. Below mentioned is the link to that guy:
kellarseo: I will get your site or page indexed in google for $12 - SEOClerks

Hope you like it, Good Day!

ProClerk is offline   Reply With Quote