Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-14-2012, 04:50 AM   #1
chikkiarora

Do you like to read books?

Do you like to read books? If yes, Who is your favorite writer?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
chikkiarora is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
cobo_836

yes,I like read book.As long as there is interest in the book, I like both.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
Randyedge

Yes I really like to reading the Books.....................
Randyedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
ShelleyM

Yes, I like to read books in my free time. I favorite writer is William Shakespeare a world renowned poet and writer. His writings are great.

ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:25 AM   #5
schumannrober

Yes I like to study legal cases and some mystery books.

|
schumannrober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #6
kone12

Yes i like to read books and my favorite writer is Shakespeare.

|
kone12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:24 AM   #7
francoslicer

Reading is my hobby and i enjoy reading books. My favorite writer is W.Y.Evan wentz.

|
francoslicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #8
sergeyk

I am a real fan of reading and I prefer detective stories!and I always read Chase
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:07 PM   #9
Randyedge

Yes i really like to reading the books................

Randyedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #10
quicklockworks

I like to read scary books, my fave author is stephen king

quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #11
Steven peter

I love to read books but unfortunately I cant't find time for reading books nowadays .

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:33 PM   #12
audrey110

Books... One of the treasure of mine that i have been collecting since my childhood. i have little library too at my home. mostly i like to read historical books. General Knowledge is one of the best parts of my book readings.

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:49 AM   #13
bikeraat

I don't like reading books , I just love to play and watch cricket.

|
bikeraat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #14
abiabiah

I was fond of reading books before I started with my first job. Now days I can not find enough time to read books, but books are one of the good ways to learn.

|
|

Also Do not Forget to Visit our
Services to Rank Your App top in iStore.

Download HD Wallpapers in JPG Format from
abiabiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:51 AM   #15
dassler

Yes I like to study legal cases and some mystery books.
will help you in getting success with

dassler is offline   Reply With Quote