Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 02:06 AM   #1
abiabiah

Your Best SEO Link Building Technique

All of SEO guys/ girls will commit that we have faced lot of kicking updates from Google. It is not easy to rank high in Google any more. It can be easy to rank on first page of Google, but it does not seems to be easy enough to rank in first three positions. What I am willing to know what can be the best link building technique to rank in top 5.

Now days I am trying to focus:

1. Guest Blogging

2. PR, Do Follow Blog Comments

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Also Do not Forget to Visit our
Services to Rank Your App top in iStore.

Download HD Wallpapers in JPG Format from
abiabiah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2012, 02:24 AM   #2
anshulniet

i prefer forum posting and blog commenting is best seo link building technique.

-
-
anshulniet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:35 AM   #3
msherry

1) Social Networking
Social Networking allows visitors to share quality links through public websites. This means that when a visitor likes your site they can easily recommend it in her favorite social networking portal. And help to boots up page rank.
2) Forum posting (with signature)
3) Link exchange with the related site
4) Blog commenting
5) Directory submission
Directory submission faster way to getting back links those back links helps in the indexing of the website in the Google in this way your site's rankings are improved. And boots up site traffic and rank
msherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:19 AM   #4
brisbanebr

My favorite SEO link building techniques are:

1. Facebook promotion
2. Link building
3. Social media marketing
4. Twitter promotion
5. Youtube video sharing

brisbanebr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
kckowshik

Send a message via Yahoo to kckowshik
It's guest posting and web 2.0
kckowshik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:54 PM   #6
nptifitness

We’ll be going through these link building techniques i

checkmark-red Link Searching

Link search is never easy – and don’t believe blog entries that tell you link search is easy. It’s not. Even when you get to find a link worth having, you’ll still have to negotiate with the webmaster in order to get it.

checkmark-red Link Baiting

Linkbaiting is more an art than work. There are lots of linkbuilding techniques out there and people have asked me over and over again about which is the best one. Personally I’d say linkbaiting would be one of your best shots – if you have the knowledge and talent to make it work.

checkmark-red Competition Backlink Trolling

There are lots of ways to spy out a competitor’s moves in the internet marketing world. All websites are public. All websites are visible. Therefore all public activities of a website can be studied. One of those things are the backlinks of any website. And since you and your competitors are on the same playing field, why not try a little competition backlink trolling?

checkmark-red Contest Campaign

Contest are one of the most powerful and effective ways to attract people. That’s a simple fact. Who wouldn’t want a free iPad or iPhone? Knowing that, just how do you efficiently use it to attract links to your site?

checkmark-red Link Placements

Where you place your link in your website is one of the most overlooked linkbuilding techniques of SEO spe******ts today. The importance of where your link exists in a page is critical. So what do you need to know about link placements?

checkmark-red Broken Linkbuilding

Broken Link Building is another technique that SEO spe******ts use discreetly – it’s also one of the helpful ones. Why not, when you’re trying to fix a webmaster’s broken link for him?

checkmark-red Web 2.0 Linkbuilding

The web is getting better and better at serving users. There are so many websites transitioning to a web 2.0 model of user experience and functionality – and now there is what we call web 2.0 linkbuilding. It’s nothing too complicated – let me show you how.

checkmark-red News Release Linkbuilding

I’m sure along your SEO journey, you’ve most probably already encountered news release. This linkbuilding technique is usually a great way to attract links through other publishers and press release websites. And as you well know, other publishers and press release websites can generate a lot of buzz – and they usually have good PageRank juice to boot!

checkmark-red Relationship Building

This is arguably the most powerful linkbuilding technique there is. Having great relationships around you to availably help you out in your linkbuilding efforts is a priceless arsenal to behold for any linkbuilder. The idea is simple.

checkmark-red Guest Posting

nptifitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:14 AM   #7
celebrityapp

Forum Posting & Guest Blog comments are best for creates quality of backlinks.

|
celebrityapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #8
kevinloyed

Forum Posting & Blog Commenting.

kevinloyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #9
3idatascraping

Blog Posting

Blog Posting is one of the greatest link building activities now days. I everyday posting one blog content for my website and generate good traffic.

3idatascraping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:25 AM   #10
Kenank

We should always choose the manual way of building links so that we can get the natural links and desired link juice.The best ways are :
1.Blog commenting on good pr blogs .If possible try to find dofollow
2.Directory Submission on quality sites and not on paid sites
3.Social Bookmarking
4.Posting guest blogs on quality websites
5.Social media participation
Kenank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:09 AM   #11
a-b-c-d

Can absolutely agree about forum posting and blog commenting.
I am happy using paidforumposting.com services.. Double thumbs up to their professional writers. Good job.

Hope this info will help.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:28 AM   #12
paulpreston

These are best seo techniques for me.
Forum psoting
Articles submission
Social bookmarking

|
|
|
|
paulpreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:23 AM   #13
john mathew

very effective information.
thanks for share.

|
john mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #14
larryfinch

Blog commenting is not as easy as it used to be. I ever made lots of blog comments, but those sites became "nofollow", hitting may website ranks
. If you are also interested in this, we can communicate more.
larryfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
Rank Fruit

Through a press release, or send e-mail blog might be interested in the video, you must get some video link. The online forum is another place where you can be by word of mouth.