Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-22-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
shantybeauty

How to produce a domain name?

I wish to make a blog however I am confused with the domain. I took helped from Google to browse for the keywords and discovered " C programs", "C language" and "C language tutorials" very rich. The problem is that I have no idea ways to choose a great domain name. I want my domain to contain optimal rich keywords for SEO. Please assist me produce a domain name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shantybeauty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2013, 01:48 AM   #2
apianos95

Produce a domain with your business name.
apianos95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 04:34 AM   #3
peterfreddy

just type the keywords you need in the domain name on a domain name generator. It would automatically suggest you with loads of domain name ideas. You can choose any one among them. Since you are asking for keyword rich domain name, there are many possibilities for all the domain names would have been taken already. But not all the already taken domain names are been used. most of them are kept parked for sales. You can contact the current domain name holder and make a bargain. You can get the domain name holder's contact details by having a whois search at WhoisXY.com . Good luck.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:57 AM   #4
vbv1509

use godaddy
vbv1509 is offline   Reply With Quote