Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-23-2014, 10:36 AM   #1
Bee Busters

"Bad" Words??

Good afternoon. The company I run started getting pushed down in the organic rankings recently. We went through three SEO firms in about 8 months. We have a great girl working for us now. I am trying to help out with some link building. How do I insert a link into these posts? It keeps telling me I'm using a "bad" word. Can you help?

Old 10-23-2014, 07:56 PM   #2
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee Busters View Post
Good afternoon. The company I run started getting pushed down in the organic rankings recently. We went through three SEO firms in about 8 months. We have a great girl working for us now. I am trying to help out with some link building. How do I insert a link into these posts? It keeps telling me I'm using a "bad" word. Can you help?
If you are here to just drop links, promote and spam then forget about it, this forum has already have enough of spammers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:36 PM   #3
teeceepee

... writes the link dropper above!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

teeceepee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:25 AM   #4
samsmith619

Thanks for the help

samsmith619 is offline   Reply With Quote