Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
kant210

which is best for blogpost, wordpress or Blogger?

Please give me a answer which is best for Blogpost, wordpress or Blogger?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
kant210 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
michael clay

i suggest google blogspot is the best one
michael clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:46 PM   #3
NolanBrian

Both are good..

::
NolanBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:00 PM   #4
manojob

According to my opinion, Blogger is best.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:33 AM   #5
jonemike

Blogger is the best. this is my blog convert in domain please visit. www.latestfashionusa.com

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:24 AM   #6
rajnish240

Word Press is the best for creating a blog.because a blog created in Word press is easily indexed in Google.Also in Word Press lot of features are available for making blog more attractive.I personally use the word press blog.
Ao lot nu goi cam Quan lot nu Tat so sinh http://roses.vn/studio/chup-anh-studio/chup-anh-cuoi/ http://doxinh.com.vn/danh-muc/do-lot-nu/ http://trangbanbuon.com/danh-muc/thoi-trang-cong-so/vay-cong-so/ http://trangbanbuon.vn/danh-muc/thoi-trang-cong-so/vay-cong-so/

is trusted for LED video displays and showroom info directors. Its scrolling LED signs are highly durable, eco friendly and power saving.To know more visit here

Last edited by rajnish240; 06-08-2013 at 12:11 PM..
rajnish240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #7
audrey110

Wordpress is best... rest of them are good too but i would prefer Wordpress....

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #8
jiyaalbert

According to me blogger is best one.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #9
ChenWangHu

Both of them are really good. But I guess wordpress is very strict about their rules compare to blogger. If I am you, I may go for blogger.

|
|
ChenWangHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #10
williamluke01

Word press is the best in SEO point of view, because blogger don't have the option of on-page seo like h1, h2, h3 header tags that is the important part of on-page seo.
williamluke01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #11
leroybutler

both of them is a great blogging platform but they have a lot of differences...wordpress can easily detect a spam blog creation while on blogger you can easily create one...

|
leroybutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:07 AM   #12
leroybutler

both blogging platform is actually great but with a difference like spam blog creation - wp can easily detect, blogger - none, wp has a lot of plugins that can help you boost your blog same with blogger but minimal..

|
leroybutler is offline   Reply With Quote