Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 12:30 AM   #1
ncjbhd

Fed Up with IXWebhosting

So I got duped.. I had no idea that the hosting review places could not be trusted. And since all the companies on there had values of $3-$6 I thought that was the average price for hosting. I have not had the energy to move my shopping cart and SSL for the last 2 years but I will next month. I'm just done. I never get any help with issues on livechat, tickets are pretty much useless as well. I wind up calling the only American help and get put on hold for almost an hour. My SQL server times out constantly and though they have improved the actual website downtime its S-L-O-W. They moved everything to a shiny new data center and made things SOOOO much worse.

Ive been reading in the forums here and so far hostgator looks to be the best. I run OSCMax and phplist and get a fair amount of visitors per day. Anytime someone is on any page of my site they are connecting to at least the oscmax database. I want to make sure that I don't get mysql timeouts, that i have high uptime and fast page loads. So what do you think, hostgator?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote