Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-13-2015, 10:42 PM   #1
marclewis

choose web host, domain name & application

How do I choose a web host, domain name and an application to create a website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
marclewis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2015, 02:47 AM   #2
rawnak

You have check some of their rule & regulation, price, system & etc.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 02:52 PM   #3
Lou Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by marclewis View Post
How do I choose a web host, domain name and an application to create a website?
I would suggest you to try lowhosting as it’s a site where you can find complete guide and tutorial for creating web site along with details about best companies as there are complete list from which you can make the comparison and select what you feel suits your web site the best including checking the best rates for it.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:16 AM   #4
hostbrink

Check out some of the hosting forums, check out reviews for the hosting companies ... decide regarding location of datacenter and budget ....

▌▌ VPS Servers - (US OVZ | NL KVM | SG KVM)
▌▌ Dedicated Servers - (USA | Poland | Netherland | Ukraine)
▌▌

hostbrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:40 AM   #5
Grignard

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can rely on jnhosting.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:27 AM   #6
kronos77

You may have a deal with quality hosting services from ifastnet.com and keenweb.co.uk.
All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:41 AM   #7
Edmund

From the personal experience I suggest to trust jnhosting.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:14 PM   #8
Lou Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hostbrink View Post
Check out some of the hosting forums, check out reviews for the hosting companies ... decide regarding location of datacenter and budget ....
I agree with you friend the best way to go is to check out reviews of top companies but remember one thing that all must be real and honest otherwise I have seen many providing wrong reviews. I will suggest you to check lowhosting site as they are the best when it comes to providing clean reviews with every detail given to help us.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote