Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-19-2015, 04:44 AM   #1
Grignard

need host with best performance

I am too tired with my current hosting due too low performance, email problems and weak support. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names. I've noticed attractive offers provided by JVMHost.com and ViUX.com, what host would be best to try?
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2015, 05:48 AM   #2
bradvictor1

For best experiecne of web hosting get from APOTO.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bradvictor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 06:18 AM   #3
grunn

I can't say anything about the mentioned companies but I'd recommend you to use hosting services from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and ir-hosting.com.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 05:04 PM   #4
SanGoku

Sorry but I haven't seen them and I have had no personal experience. The host with the best performance based on my experience is 4Goodhosting. This is the host that I am using for more than 3 years now and the performance remains fantastic as well as the 24 hours support they provide. These guys always respond in few minutes in any support tickets I sent. Right now, I am now building new site and continue to work with them. The uptime is still excellent without having any problem. If I were you, I won't hesitate to use them.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 11:22 PM   #5
mollywilson866

Ok, as per considering your requirement , I would like to suggest one of the best hosting services provider i.e go4hosting.Its performance is very good , 24*7 customer care support, 99.95% uptime, reliable, security, antispam and anti virus protection and really in very low cost.

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 11:54 PM   #6
Callum

Before going to any host first check their reviews, Customer Support, Server uptime, security, money back guarantee..
Callum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:28 AM   #7
Edmund

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I see JVMHost.com is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 04:24 AM   #8
Gorrilas

My suggestion is ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 04:13 AM   #9
mastersite

That is possible to find good web hosting right for you. But all what you need to know is a kind of web hosting services you are interested in. If you are crave for windows hosting, then aspnix.com is the best for this and you can consider them.
If you are in need for the linux based hosting services - timeshost.com - your way to go.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 03:38 AM   #10
Adam Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grignard View Post
I am too tired with my current hosting due too low performance, email problems and weak support. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names. I've noticed attractive offers provided by JVMHost.com and ViUX.com, what host would be best to try?
Good day.

For maximum performance and good support consider migrating to dedicated server. It has a lot of benefits. First of all, you have whole physical machine at your disposal and all the resources will be yours. Next, you will have 24/7 free support. Our company, InxyHost.com, is ready to provide you with the best solution possible regarding dedicated servers. Our managers will take into account your budget and needs and will give the best possible variant.
Contact us via chat on our website InxyHost.com or Skype inxy.com

- it is our duty to make business enjoyable!
Adam Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 02:30 AM   #11
devpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grignard View Post
May I know, what is your specification?

Just for consideration, I found asphostportal.com from hosting review that they can give your website 100% uptime. Maybe they will suit with your needs.
devpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 07:38 AM   #12
Crystal21

Try cortexhosts.com you'll never have a performance or support issue, as they have 24/7 chat support.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote