Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-19-2017, 09:39 PM   #1
kunalkumar

How do I create a subdomain in WordPress?

Hello folks,

I am here for some suggestions, please let me know, How do I create a subdomain in WordPress?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
kunalkumar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2017, 12:47 AM   #2
mastersite

Have you ever heard of https://www.everest.net/?
They provide cloud computing solutions for the WP develops and they are 100% professionals in this area. I think you need to change your platform first and then you will not have any issue with creating sub domains or any other related stuff.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 07:13 AM   #3
grunn

It seems to me hostingsource.com and saturn.domains can be helpful for you.
Contact their tech staff which are fast and helpful for their customers around the clock.
Prices are not high.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:59 AM   #4
SearchLightLead

WordPress is a content management service that enables you to manage web pages.

Subdomains are configured on your domain host, and steps to create one varies depending on who your host is.

Since it sounds like you are creating a new subdomain, consider one with a call to action like get, enroll, or hotline, Unbounce had a study that showed these have higher click through rates, so they can reduce your paid search marketing costs or improve your organic search placement by increasing click through rate.

Happy subdomaining!

Dustin
Shari's Berries Marketer
Google Premier Partner

Founder
SearchLightLead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:30 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I prefer to deal with web hosts who have helpful customer support and I ask them these questions.

Think that it will be also useful to share that I have been extremely and painlessly dealt with wpneuron.com team.
Frankly speaking I am lucky to deal with them. They have narrow specialization in delivering wordpress hosting. Recommended.

You are free to set up an account and test the service yourself. They have 30 days free period.

Just my 2 cents, dudes.

Last edited by a-b-c-d; 05-18-2017 at 12:38 AM..
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:57 AM   #6
InfuzeIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunalkumar View Post
Hello folks,

I am here for some suggestions, please let me know, How do I create a subdomain in WordPress?
You will need to do this on your domain host side by editing the DNS. Basically by adding a CNAME. example;

CNAME
subdomain.yourdomain.com => yourdomain.com
InfuzeIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:57 AM   #7
Abhi1992

1-Go to your Domains page and click the domain you wish to edit.
2-Click Name Servers and DNS, then DNS Records.
3-Click Add New DNS Record.
-In Type select CNAME and enter the respective subdomain in Name. Following our example, type “blog” to form the blog.yourgroovydomain.com
In Alias Of type the site that will display in your subdomain, i.e.: example.wordpress.com
Click the Add New DNS Record.

Abhi1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:29 AM   #8
nicktungsg

What is a Subdomain. Subdomains are are connected to the top of your primary sector. They usually go through type subdomain.maindomain.com. They act very simmilar to a regular sector. You can factor them to a directory to variety a web page just like a regular sector address.
nicktungsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 01:23 AM   #9
stellajohn

For Creating Sub domain using cpanel , follow these steps:

1) Open Cpanel: Click on sub domain

2) Once you get this window , enter your sub domain you need to create

3) Let the document root name same as the sub domain so that you can get the folder created in your public_html folder

4) then click on create

5) Sub domain is now created

6) For uploading you can log in to filezilla and upload under public_html folder , you will see all your sub domains there available as folders

fore more information about the hosting and domain registration just visit onlinetroubleshooters