Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 12:58 AM   #16
jeresteem99

Quote:
Originally Posted by alponz View Post
Hi,

I am a new comer in this forum.
BTW, I have this website. User can check their page rank and get the page rank badge for their website.
FYI, the badge design is unique for every user (you can choose design, the determine the color). Here is my website:

ajaxrank.com

I think my website need improvement here and there. So, would you help me to review my website?

Thank you
(I can't wait for the feedback)

Looks good but you need to improve it more to looks better
jeresteem99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:02 AM   #17
shnooky

Send a message via AIM to shnooky
You should add the pr checking tool, the badge will only go so far for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shnooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:27 AM   #18
andresbrock399

I went to the site and establish nobody to ensure PR's of sites. I believe it is significant to kind physically as the power of examination PR alongside extra sites.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
andresbrock399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #19
adamdecker75

This is the best site to find out your site page rank...

adamdecker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #20
haydentalon474

Simply create your facebook fanpage and regular update your business information. spend 1 hour per day in facebook. Hopefully, this info will aid you a lot.

|
|
haydentalon474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #21
AllThingsLuxury

Very nice, keep it up.

-

AllThingsLuxury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #22
brettryder111

Google toolbar is the best and the most authentic tool for checking the PR of a website. With this, you can get high search engine ranking benefits.

|
brettryder111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:29 AM   #23
Alexander2456

It's good enough for works, but still needs improvement. Because there are already some very useful and easy tools existing already.

Alexander2456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:03 PM   #24
jimihendrix939

They surely do offer a number of advantages and they are quite good too. You save a lot of time as well as get to learn more also.

|
|
jimihendrix939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:51 AM   #25
micahcobb89

I went to this site and found nothing relevant for checking PR's of sites. Are you only interested to get a badge to put on you site? In my opinion, it is necessary to create your own identity as the authority for checking PR against other sites. Although, It is a good idea, but how would you make money in this manner without ads.

|
|
micahcobb89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:57 PM   #26
godric

I just checked your site right now. What happened? Why did you close it?

godric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #27
bretttina

dead link ?????

bretttina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:37 AM   #28
jguythompson

Ajax

Hi

Link to your site appears to be broken
jguythompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:11 AM   #29
hthomas

The ajax rank link doesn;t seem to work?
hthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #30
AmitThapa

Many of tools for page rank check But webranktoolbar is the best for my use...Simply type in google Webranktoolbar & install it..Use it's very Nice Toolbar

AmitThapa is offline   Reply With Quote