Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-05-2017, 03:20 AM   #1
Bellabaldwin

Review my Blog

Hi,

Please review my blog - Enabling SSL on Apache

Last edited by Bellabaldwin; 10-05-2017 at 03:25 AM..
Bellabaldwin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 09:27 AM   #2
trieutrinh15

You tell us to visit your blog. But you do not leave the address
trieutrinh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 03:29 PM   #3
Shabbir_ahmad1

alexa rank
Shabbir_ahmad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:05 AM   #4
mdbablu

Give me your blog site url.
mdbablu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:52 PM   #5
indoauz

Plz mention URL of your blog
Old 10-21-2017, 01:08 PM   #6
mobilepriceshop

Simplicity. Calm. Quiet. In Tune. Aware. These words describe what you will experience when you check out this blog that looks at simplifying your life. Family, Faith and Life all need some simplicity in my opinion.

All you have to do is wake up these days and you are barraged by information, talking heads, commercials, news, war, fear, and everything in between. You can see what your friend across the country is thinking minute by minute via Twitter. You can Skype people across the globe. In fact, you can't escape.

So how refreshing is it to take a step back and try to simplify your life. Take a breath. Look around. Plan a little. Just enjoy your family and your surroundings in real time. One on One. It's refreshing.

Kelly captures this philosophy very well in her blog. Well written and thought out. The posts were developed and built and delivered in a way that makes the reader comfortable and wanting to read more. What else would you expect. It's almost, too simple.

So thanks for the opportunity to check out your blog....I would recommend His View in Kelly's February 2012 section to start your journey. Enjoy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
mobilepriceshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 02:55 PM   #7
kingapk

Cannot find your blog URL.

kingapk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:54 PM   #8
AmandaCherry

Thumbs up

Where is your Blog URL bro ???

|
|
|
AmandaCherry is offline   Reply With Quote