Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-11-2012, 02:26 AM   #1
eook.joc

Please review my Blog Commenting Tribe site

Hi

I would like you to review my site:

Blog Commenting Tribe

It is split into two main parts, the main page and the forum (where the tribe actually takes place).

I kept the design simple simply because we wanted it up fast.

I would appreciate you opinion as to wether the design would entice you to read and get involved. Do we emphasise the core message adequately or do we need to make changes?

Thank you in advance for your time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eook.joc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2014, 04:08 AM   #2
Die_heart

Nice site.......

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:31 AM   #3
HenryWilliams

Hmm nice stuff!

|
HenryWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:36 PM   #4
paras

hello , nice blog @@@

paras is offline   Reply With Quote