Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 08-16-2016, 07:13 PM   #1
donaldbren

Any tool for using Instagram from Desktop?

I need a tool for using Instagram from Desktop?

As we can only post & manage stuff for Instagram using mobile app, I wish to do such stuff using my Laptop as its easy & fast to do things.

Pls suggest some tool for same.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
donaldbren is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2016, 02:54 AM   #2
buy pin likes

Latergram.me this website will help you to post pictures to instagram from your desktop.

||
||
||

buy pin likes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 12:25 AM   #3
seo147

There are a growing number of options, but each has its drawbacks. Instagram doesn’t allow uploads via their API, so all of these are workarounds.

Here are 13 options I found. They keep increasing! Check them out to see which will work best for you.

The Instagram desktop methods fall into 3 groups:

Schedulers that let you set up your posts and send you a reminder on your phone.
Schedulers that set up your posts and then post for you via mobile devices or emulators.
Emulators that allow you to post right on your desktop.
Of these, the first group is definitely sanctioned by Instagram because you do the actual posting from your own device.

The second group is not sanctioned by Instagram and could possibly get your account closed – though three of them have told me it’s never happened.

The third group is probably okay with Instagam. I can’t guarantee it, though.

/
/
/
seo147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 12:51 AM   #4
davidsmith01

5 WAYS TO POST TO INSTAGRAM FROM DESKTOP
1.BlueStacks
2.Instapic
3.Gramblr.
4.Latergram.me
5.Schedugr.am

|
|
|
|
|
davidsmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote