Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #1
firstname

Do you believe in life after death?

Hello Friends
My personal opinion about it is “yes” I do believe in life after death. But now i would like to know that what do you really believe in life after death? If you believe it then explain to me that why you believe on life after death?

Waiting for your replies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

firstname is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #2
eurozulu

No! when your dead your dead,that's it.

. |
.|
eurozulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:25 AM   #3
alen12345

I believe in after death life because it is reality.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
kant210

Yes i believe life after death. I saw a person who have remember his earlier history. It's right story.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
kant210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #5
Ryan Willson

I don`t believe in life after dead when I am dead i am dead

|
Ryan Willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
sergeyk

Hello guys. I want to say that I believe in God. Also, I believe that there life after death exists. It cannot be the end of life when death has come. I think that our soul will alive and it goes to the better place.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:30 AM   #7
manojob

Yes, I believe in life after death. Depending upon what we have done(Good things or Bad things) in the present life, our soul will goes to the another place accordingly.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:11 AM   #8
haaiamerica

I like to say according to Swami Padananda (ISKON Founder), moving our soul into another body for secure. they said the is the process of our human souls.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:06 AM   #9
wyanesmith1987

Still I'm alive and I can't give answer before I Die.

wyanesmith1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #10
Elsha

i believe on after death from core of my heart.

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:53 AM   #11
edge-board

No, I don't believe that.

edge-board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:25 AM   #12
warren123

I believe that life after death exists. Death came at the end of life can not be. I think our spirit is alive and the best place to go.

|
|
|
warren123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:00 AM   #13
jonemike

Yes, I believe because i am Muslim.
jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #14
zxzx

yes i believe very much.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:31 AM   #15
zxzx

yes i believe in this

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote