Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-22-2017, 12:38 AM   #1
Lucky108

How can I make quality back links

hello

i am new in seo .so that i want to know that How can I make quality back links?please help me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lucky108 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2017, 01:56 AM   #2
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky108 View Post
hello
i am new in seo .so that i want to know that How can I make quality back links?please help me?
Here's a helpful tip on how you can earn quality backlink. First, look for an online community like forum or blog that is relevant to your niche site. It is not hard to tell if it is quality or not. Join that community and do link building. It doesn't matter if you get nofollow or dofollow keep in mind that as long as your site is linking to a relevant niche site it will be considered as good link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:00 AM   #3
Elizabethezhil

If most of your backlinks come from sites with high trust flow metrics, your SEO rankings will improve, you will have a high PR, and link acquisition will become easier. Use Majestic to analyze the links that currently point to your site.

Elizabethezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:42 PM   #4
RH-Calvin

Quality backlinks can be built using various off page seo techniques. Some of the best techniques to build backlinks are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission

| $1 VPS Hosting

| Windows Server with Remote Desktop Access

| Servers with Free IPMI Setup
RH-Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:45 PM   #5
meera64

Submit your website in to .org and.com website to create quality backlink.

|
meera64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:16 PM   #6
bblfoods

It's basically impossible to beg, borrow, steal, or buy links effectively. All you can do is earn them. But there are still smart ways to do that.
bblfoods is offline   Reply With Quote