Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-12-2017, 02:44 AM   #1
himanshu_17

Your top apps on your Phone?

Being an android user, I divided my love phone apps into two types. First, normal usage, such as calling, message; Secondly, surf online, Facebook, WeChat, Twitter, Whatsapp, Snapchat. How about yours?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

himanshu_17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2017, 08:22 AM   #2
robinmym

Being and apple user, I use google map, facebook, instagram, whatsapp, Big Bash game and so on
robinmym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #3
Cloudy.01

That is Firefox with me.
What's incredible about the Android version of Firefox is that it feels as mature, if not more so, than Firefox on the desktop. It's lickety-split fast, and its clean design is a joy on mobile. Mozilla makes a big point about how it doesn't collect your data, and I was pleased to see that the app comes with a full complement of security settings—including an option to protect your information from advertisers. Like the desktop version, Firefox for mobile has a robust selection of plug-ins.

- The amazing make movie softwave
Cloudy.01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 12:17 PM   #4
AizaKhan

clash of clans is my top app now in my phone
because i love it

|
|
|
|
|
|
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 11:34 PM   #5
mansaa

Whatsapp is my high priority app.

|
|
|
mansaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:40 AM   #6
virogreen

Facebook and whatsapp
virogreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:30 AM   #7
himanshu_17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy.01 View Post
That is Firefox with me.
What's incredible about the Android version of Firefox is that it feels as mature, if not more so, than Firefox on the desktop. It's lickety-split fast, and its clean design is a joy on mobile. Mozilla makes a big point about how it doesn't collect your data, and I was pleased to see that the app comes with a full complement of security settings—including an option to protect your information from advertisers. Like the desktop version, Firefox for mobile has a robust selection of plug-ins.
For me, it is UC browser. Once I downloaded Firefox, but there are so many ads and pop-up windows which make it too difficult to use.

himanshu_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:16 PM   #8
kumarvinod

What's app
kumarvinod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:28 PM   #9
kumarvinod

Whatsapp, facebook and twitter
kumarvinod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 10:04 AM   #10
krsaurabht

My Top Android apps that one can always find on my Android Device :
WhatsApp
Facebook
Twitter
Shareit
Ganna
Quora

krsaurabht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:22 PM   #11
Beyond_Pink

Beyond Pink is one of the top apps on my phone. Beyond Pink is a women empowerment app, to provide latest news and articles for every women. Which is available in Android and IOS.
Beyond_Pink is offline   Reply With Quote