Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-02-2015, 01:55 AM   #1
ryansinglehurst

Post Review My Website

Please review my website ryansinglehurst.com
ryansinglehurst is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2015, 02:07 AM   #2
RTH

Like the design and layout overall. Some notes:

Services page a little bare. Maybe some images for the Services page? Same for the About Us pages?

Is the contact us page supposed to have info on how to contact eg contact form or email address?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:18 AM   #3
rawnak

Nice & attractive design

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:29 PM   #4
Bemmax50

Location: Currently working on various web projects in Brazil
Your landing page is pretty good, just improve on the Speed, the load time. Tweak the image by resizing it to further reduce the bounce rate.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bemmax50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 09:42 AM   #5
yasar

its nice and good job
yasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:39 AM   #6
postik

Eye catching

- Easiest way to Post your buy & sell ads for FREE for Cars, properties, computers, Jobs, Services & more. Make your advertisement visible to 1000s of buyers or sellers online.
postik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:35 AM   #7
george.web13

wow!
Really nice and modern site!
I like the big index images. But there you should put some more. Not these 2 only.
But, finally it's a great designed site!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 04:30 AM   #8
nidhish

I love your website its looks really stunning and the loading time also looks good.

|
|
nidhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:37 PM   #9
quizels

Would add a bit more content to your pages. Pages like Services and Seminars are quite empty.

-
quizels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 11:09 PM   #10
omkarsoft

Web design and development company

|
|
omkarsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 07:06 AM   #11
henrylos

Really nice and modern site!

|
|
henrylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:32 PM   #12
ajay2423

nice website friend.

ajay2423 is offline   Reply With Quote