Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-11-2012, 05:56 AM   #1
clo@

Reliable American host - for phpBB hosting?

I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable VPS hosting account and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 25GB space and 300GB bandwidth.

What are your views on kjmanagedsolutions.com VPS deals?
Will it be worth to try them?

What hosts are honest there?
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-14-2012, 03:47 AM   #2
How?

Well, kjmanagedsolutions.com is really good web host.
the abundance of good feedbacks about this company makes it the most preferable.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:00 AM   #3
Grignard

I think you should use time-tested host for your demands. Check for Webintellects.com offers. They are delivering reasonable deals with high performance and useful features.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:12 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Think that there is no need to hesitate any longer. Kjmanagedsolutions.com is well-known for providing quality and cheap VPS hosting services.
Their Virtual Servers are KVM based.
They have free setup. You will be pleased.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:43 AM   #5
Edmund

I suppose you should look for more reliable names. I know B-WebHost.com as reputable hosting provider which solutions are quality and trustworthy.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:51 AM   #6
afrodita

B2netsolutions.com and Sibername.com are reliable companies to sign up with due to their top-notch services with high uptime and stable network.
These companies have supported tons of useful applications on their services. And their pricing is affordable.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:15 AM   #7
Michel001

All I can say is that Kjmanagedsolutions.com service has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
The customer service is fantastic.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:52 AM   #8
Gorrilas

I suggest you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I recommend Allwebnow services which are well-known as stable and quality, you should definitely give them a try.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:45 AM   #9
grunn

You know 4goodhosting.com provides quality and stable VPS deals with 100% uptime and their servers are rock-solid.
Servers are well-balanced.
Use them if you need quality hosting services.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #10
CPU

All I can say is that Kjmanagedsolutions.com is 5-star hosting service. I am glad to deal with them.
Their support is excellent, quick and helpfull. Never had a problem with the service.
The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:55 AM   #11
peterfreddy

I have never heard about the web host you are specifying about. If you are in seek of a reliable hosting service, I would suggest you to choose www.Thewebpole.com . This web host is best in terms of,
* SERVICE - Fastest servers with never a downfall and quality hosting.
* FEATURES - Virtual Dedicated servers, More than enough space limit, Unlimited bandwidth.
* COST - Various hosting plans at affordable and reasonable cost.
* SUPPORT - 24/7 Customer support.
* ADDITIONAL KEYS - Extensive Language support, Dozens of Free Add on applications.
* SPECIALS - Daily backups, Web site statistics, Free Email addresses, Google web master tools.
You can definitely choose them. As far as reliability and affordability concerned they are always stable.
As per your requirements you can choose the Deluxe hosting plan from this web host. This plan provides 150GB space and unlimited bandwidth at just $4.89 per month.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #12
tommylii

Obhosting.com provides low cost and reliable VPS hosting services which can be good for meeting the needs of the greater part of the web masters.
Servers are stable and network is solid.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:19 AM   #13
Infinite

I believe you should use Hostingsource without any doubts. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:53 AM   #14
zitam

Reliable American host - for phpBB hosting

Hi,

You can go for Ipage.com, Factcow.com.. they are reliable web hosting companies..
Servers are stable and they provide 99.9% server uptime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote