Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
eook.joc

Why did my website drop out of the Google top 10?

hello friends.

Guys i have questions that Why did my web page decrease out of the Search engines top-10? It was outlined on the first web page of Search engines the search engines search for my major key expression for well over a year, then it instantly lowered to the end of the third web page the other day. What could be the reason for the extraordinary change? I haven't made any significant changes to the website lately.

share your answers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eook.joc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #2
bozzauto

work at your website untill its ranking should be stable in search engines..

|
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #3
jeny

you have to build quality links for your site and work regular on other SEO activities to get rank high for the site.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:59 AM   #4
ozsubasi

a few days ago my site jumped up in the rankings (compared to the week before) for 22 of my 30 keywords, (2 of the lesser ones by 5 pages) and I couldn't tell you why. I have been working steadily on the site but don't know why there was this sudden improvement. I think that before you worry too much should monitor your rankings for a couple of weeks because just as mine may drop back down, yours could go back up.

Last edited by ozsubasi; 02-04-2012 at 07:02 AM..
ozsubasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #5
lymand

I think the answer is, " Who knows?" I've come to the conclusion that all you can do is work on your site regularly, build backlinks, add good content, and the rankings will take care of themselves.

lymand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:39 AM   #6
mikest

Content is the key for Ranking! Update your site content on immediate basis! Focus on Unique and qualitative back links!

|
|
|
mikest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:13 AM   #7
born_star16

If the keyword is very competitive then do SEO for that keywords daily. Right now, do blog commenting, blog post, directory posting with that keyword.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote